Monday Mustang Memo
Click ⬆️ for the list. Don't worry about PTO dues or T-shirt fees yet 😊
It's the same code for all districts and schools. ie: if you have students in another school you'll receive messages from both schools on the same text number. Ours will start off with "GAA Families" or "GAA Mustangs"- something like that so you know it's from us 📱😉
We also recommend saving our school phone number in your phone so you know it's us calling 480-325-6100
Parents, you're required to screen students for the following symptoms each morning and must keep students at home if any symptoms are present or if there is a household member who has contracted or who is suspected to have contracted COVID-19. Students will have the opportunity to make up work missed due to symptoms of COVID-19.
- fever of 100 degrees or higher, or chills;
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing;
- muscle pain;
- sore throat;
- severe fatigue;
- change in congestion or runny nose not related to allergies*;
- vomiting or diarrhea
- new loss of taste or smell
Refer to the GAA Handbook for COVID-19 guidance or contact Ms. Arnold directly.
- Sweatshirts or sweaters in solid red, black or grey with no logos may be worn indoors.
- School-sponsored sweatshirts may be worn indoors.
- Hats, sunglasses and hoods on outerwear may only be worn outdoors.
- Jackets and coats of other colors may only be worn outdoors.
- Students must wear regular uniform clothing under sweaters and jackets, etc.
- In warm weather, outerwear is not allowed to be worn outdoors.
Please label jackets with student names.
🐴GAA PTO Corner🐴
📱GAA on Social Media📱
🩺GAA Health 🩺
🔔Beginning of the year/new student forms🔔
Complete these if you haven't already
- Pick up list Please send IDs of anyone on your list to Mrs. Wicker *Required for all students*
- Online Behavior/Media User Agreement *Required for all students - even if not borrowing a device from GAA* Every student needs this on file to participate in online classes. Please explain the behavior expectations to your student.
- Read through the 20/21 SY handbook and complete the acknowledgment form on the last page. *Required for all students*
- Complete the Technology Agreement if you need to borrow a chromebook. Then contact the school before coming to pick it up.