FYI: For Your Information
Astronaut Weekly August 17-21, 2015
August 25-29 2014
I have added a couple of links with great ideas to use with students and parents this week, some pictures from last week, a funny video to keep your spirits up, and the upcoming events for this week here on my new digital form of the weekly For Your Information!
Have a WONDERFUL FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL,
What's Happening This Week at Ross Elementary?
August 26, 2014: Regular routine for parking- please fill up old gym parking lot first. Students go directly to classrooms.
August 27, 2014: First day students go to gym- Announcements begin at 7:55 a.m. Optional Faculty Meeting after school- Dyslexia, Behavior, Emotional, Literacy, Math, Special Education, Attendance, Technology, GT support available at separate stations if needed... we will be in the library from 3:45-4:15. Come by if you have any questions or if you still have things to complete for the stations from the library last week.
August 28, 2014: Students go to gym. Announcements will begin at 8:00 a.m.
August 29, 2014: Jeans and a Ross Spirit shirt!
CCISD Mandatory Staff Development 14-15
Each CCISD staff member has been automatically enrolled in the annual CCISD Mandatory Staff Development courses. Mandatory Staff Development is located in the Eduphoria eCourse titled “CCISD Mandatory Staff Development 14-15”.
Directions to access the mandatory training:
- Go to eduphoria.ccisd.net
- Find the eCourse titled “Clear Creek ISD Mandatory Staff Development 14-15”
- You should be automatically enrolled in the course. If for some reason you are not enrolled go to the following link to enroll. https://eduphoria.ccisd.net/wshop/default.aspx?cid=17036
- Access the eCourse by clicking on My Portfolio in the left column
- Select the eCourse Clear Creek ISD Mandatory Staff Development 14-15 from the list of courses in the middle column
- Click on the tab Course Content to Begin
- Click View to access and view the content in each chapter
- All verification questions must be completed following review of the content
- 3 hours of credit can be requested and will be automatically awarded once the training and all verification questions have been successfully completed
For additional directions on how to navigate the eCourse go to: http://goo.gl/qM3p3z
The current requirements can be found at http://goo.gl/pBxBiP
All Training must be completed by September 16, 2014.