James River Hall
Staff Meeting Agenda 2/16/2016
- Highs and lows
- Health and Safeties start tomorrow!!!
- Placement is soon!
- Bonding activity
Functional assignment update
- Anything new?
- Questions regarding functional assignment?
- No :)
- Lit bug
- JR buddies
- Kudos to Savannah for being the best at everything and being so supportive always!
- Kudos to Sydney for always being kind and sweet. And for always spending time at the desk - I love walking in and seeing you!
- Kudos to Arlyn for being an AWESOME JR Buddy
- Kudos to Julia for being a ray of sunshine!
- Kudos to Kyle for opening up and making sure his voice is being heard.
- Kudos to the hot blonde RA at the JR desk
- Less than 2 weeks to spring break! Almost there guys!
- Kudos to Sydney for telling me Happy Valentines day soo loudly lol
- Kudos to Ben for really taking ownership of this role and jumping head first into all it entails!
- Kudos to Ben for being amazing so far! You are very much loved on staff already!
- Kudos to Arlyn for getting the lit bug this week!