Work To Improve Knowlodge On Earth
Biological Scientist Devin Mier Hour 9
Basic Info of Being a Biological Scientist
- They study living organisms and there environment.
- Mostly do research.
- Often work in labatory's.
- Most biological scientist's work in research and development to improve our knowledge of life on earth.
- They work 40 hours a week.
- Most of them will specialize there work in a specific area like in botany or ecology.
- On average they will earn Earn $51,020 per year.
- Biological scientists work to improve people's health and there environment.
- They often will use computers and microscopes in their research.
- Biological scientists use organisms to develop new products and Processes." Biological Scientist Careers, Training and Jobs. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 Jan. 2016".
Pros and Cons of Being a Biological Scientist
- Pro: they earn 51,020 dollars per year on average.
- Pro: they use computers and microscopes in there research
- Pro: they may work for hospitals, reasearch films , universities.
- Con: they may work in all types of weather.
- Con: they may be exposed to harmful organisms such as odors and strong chemicals.
- Con: sometimes they may have to do the same job over and over again.
Why are They Pros and Cons
They are cons also like the weather types becuase they may be put in bad weather , or dangers they may be faced like harmful orders and strong chemicals and they may have to do the same job and it will be boring depending how much you do the same job over and over.
Some High School and College courses That Will Help Students Become a Biological Scientist
- Advanced Chemistry
University of Wisconsin - La Crosse 1725 State Street La Crosse, WI 54601-3742
Pros and Cons for College #1
Pro: They have wresting club.
Pro: They have a biology club that I could join to help me get more knowledge about my job.
Con: They have finals that are dec 16-21 which is close to Christmas and most people just want to relax.
Con: It gets cold in winter so when you come to school you might get cold.
Con: Wisconsin tuition costs 8,962 dollars.
Pros and Cons of College #2
Pro: On campus they have a bus service to get around.
Pro: The school features scholarships that you can apply for.
Con: 12,949 in state tuition .
Con: It will be cold there.
Con: Have to pay fees for your credit courses.
Cons And Pros of College #3
Pro: Take tours to get to know the place.
Pro: There is a financial aid to help pay for costs .
Con: Away from family.
Con: It will cost more becuase it is out of state.
Con: To get in there as a freshman you must have competed your secondary education and must have earned a certificate you to be admitted to a university in your home country.
Young Scientist Works in Modern Biological Lab, Toned Image." 123RF Stock Photos. N.p., n.d. Web. 06 Jan. 2016.