help animals in need
why should you donate?
It's like when you have kids or someone close who you love and don't want to lose you try your hardest to provide for them that's what we are doing. some dog die of not being provided for or being rejected all there life. this said because they never find out that there is someone who is wishing they could have them as there family.
Austin pets alive
This is the pet shelter where your money and supplies goes straight to.
you can help fix this and provide from this dog so he doesn't give up.
when you donate we buy things that the animals need to survive.
what you can donate-from pets alive website
- Canned Dog Food
- Premier Brand Martingale collars (Pink, Silver, Blue, Red, and Orange) sizes XL or L
- Medium & Large Gentle Leaders
- All sizes of dog sweaters
- Peanut butter
- Medium & Large “Easy Walk” Harnesses
- Small dog treats to fill our treat bins
- Kennel clips
- 5 gallon water jugs (full or empty)
- Esbilac puppy milk replacer
- Sturdy, non-retractable leashes
- Nutri-Cal meal supplement
- Large and Extra Large Kongs
- Puzzle toys sold by Firecracker Dog
- Freeze-dried liver treats
- Treat logs
- Greenies pill pockets
- Elevated beds from Animal Rescue Aid
- Gift certificates to pet supply stores
- Yoga mats (as cushion for kennel floors)
- Pâté style canned dog food (for medicine meatballs)
- Bite-proof Gloves
- 16 oz Plastic Spray Bottles
- Hill’s Presription Diet r/d Weight Reduction Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food
- Pet Corrector
- Utility Sink