Top Ten things to know
These top ten things will tell you the top ten thing of emailing
Using email makes everything easy
You don't have to track people down to talk to them.
Using email could be hard
You can have problems with emails.
Sending rude emails can cause problems
If people think your rude they won't talk to you.
Here are ten "dos and don'ts"
This list will provide the things you should and shouldn't do
1. Make your email short and to the point.
2. Make sure you use perfect spelling and grammar.
3. Check your email because you should reply to an email as fast as possible.
4. Only attach things that you would want to receive.
5. Do not I repeat do not write in all caps.
6. Always have a topic.
7. Don’t say things you don’t want read.
8. Do not forward chain messages.
9. Do not enter account information.
10. Avoid long sentences.