Belongs to the Noble Gas family
Helium cost $5.20 for 100g
Pierre Janssen discovered Helium in 1868.
Helium gets the name from a Geek God named Helios
Helium belongs to the Noble Gases and is Nonmetal.
Without Helium minions wouldn't be floating, birthdays wouldn't be as fun, and you wouldn't be able to have those high pitched voices
- Helium is used to treat diseases that affects the lungs
- Most common element in the universe
- Helium is non-flammable
- Discovered in the sun's the atmosphere before it was found on earth.
- Helium has the lowest melting point of all the elements
- It is also put in oxygen tanks when sea-diving