Dear Klein Cain Parents, Families, Students & Community,
The Spring Semester of our school year is in full swing and our kids continue to make us proud! Their dedication to their academic pursuits in the classroom has been wonderful and their commitment to representing Klein Cain HS in our many extracurricular activities has been something we are very proud of. Even in the midst of our “busy season”, our kids continue to do what they do best...and that is to leave us in awe of their talents and abilities while making us proud!
The start of the 2023 Spring Semester at Klein Cain HS has been filled with:
- An amazing musical production of How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying by our brilliantly talented Fine Arts Department and students
- A great start to this year's Klein ISD FFA Livestock & Project Show happening this week
- All-State Musicians representing Klein Cain at the Texas Music Educators Association
- 43 students are Gold Key Winners in Art, Writing & Architecture
- Our National Science Bowl Team placed 2nd overall out of 32 teams at the Regional Tournament
- 3 students medaling and beating their personal bests at the Special Olympics Texas East Regional Bowling Tournament
- Our 4th National Signing Day
- Our Legacies starting to perform at their first contests of the season
- Army JROTC promotions and placing at competitions
- Klein Cain HS being represented at the UIL State Swim Meet for the 6th year in a row
- Our Hurricane Wrestling Program is proud to have 4 District Champions and are sending 17 wrestlers to the UIL Regional Tournament
- Successful Basketball seasons for both our boys and girls programs
- Ongoing wins and successes in our Men’s & Women’s Hurricane Tennis Programs
- Our Men’s & Women’s Hurricane Golf Program is representing us well on the links
- A great start to our Men's & Women's District Soccer seasons
- Hurricane Baseball and Softball season beginning
- Track and field starting an outstanding season
- Multiple spirit nights to support our many awesome clubs & organizations
- All the preparations to celebrate and honor our Graduating Seniors in the Class of 2023
- ...and so much more!
The best part about all of this is that we are only in February! There are so many positive, uplifting, special, amazing and history-making things taking place in our classrooms, on campus, in the community and in the State. We hope that you will be able to attend some of the events we have coming up, and witness this awesomeness first-hand! Make sure that you stay up to date with all we have going on this semester. There is always something to do and always a chance for you to support the Klein Cain Hurricanes! Be sure to visit our Klein Cain website and follow our social media accounts to keep up with campus information and all of our Hurricane happenings!
Thank you for your continued support of our Klein Cain Hurricane family! We truly could not accomplish everything listed above without your dedication, support and commitment to our campus, our community and our kids! Enjoy the Mid-Winter Break next week!
Klein Cain High School Principal
Congrats to our Scholastic Winners
Click above for more information
Career & Technical Education Month
Click above to visit the Klein ISD CTE website.
Hurricanes of the Year!
Click above for information
Wednesday March 1, 2023
Cap & Gown pick up is on February 22 during all lunches!
Be sure to go to the Class of 2023 Website for all Senior information!
KISD FFA Livestock and Project Show
The 54th Annual Klein ISD Livestock and Project show is just a few short weeks away, February 7-10 at the Klein ISD Multipurpose Center! This year Klein Cain has over 260 projects that will be exhibited from floral design, horticulture, cattle, pigs, lambs, goats, poultry and much more! Check out the website (https://www.kleinisdcte.net/copy-of-2022-kisd-livestock-project
IRS-Certified Klein ISD Students to Offer Free Tax Preparation for Qualifying Taxpayers
Tax Day 2023 is just around the corner, but there is no need to stress! Klein ISD Career and Technical Education (CTE) students from Klein Oak and Klein Cain High School in the Accounting & Financial Services Pathway have been trained and certified as tax preparers through the IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program.* (The VITA program has operated for over 50 years. Free tax help is available for individuals with an income of $58,000 or less, persons with disabilities, and Limited English-speaking taxpayers.)
Click here for service dates and times. If you meet the eligibility requirements, you can email for an appointment at your desired location:
Two high school campus locations are open for services:
Klein Oak High School at 22603 Northcrest Drive firstname.lastname@example.org
Klein Cain High School at 10201 Spring Cypress Road. email@example.com
Info to Know
Important Upcoming Dates
February 13-17 - Mid-Winter break
March 13 - 17 -Spring Break
Klein Cain High School
Location: Spring Cypress Road, Spring, TX, USA