KITCHEN SAFETY!

Preventing electrical shocks & burns!

Want to know what gets you shocked and burned in the kitchen? READ HERE!

Keeping your electrical appliances and cords near water, the sink, the stove, and other heat sources will burn you drastically! Using electrical appliances while your hands are wet and while standing on a wet floor will shock you. Not unplugging appliances before cleaning them and putting them in water will burn and catch fire. Having appliances with cords that are all tattered and tore up is bound to catch on fire or burn you one day. Running electrical cords under a rug will overheat and catch fire also.

HOW TO STAY SAFE FROM ELECTRICAL SHOCKS & BURNS!

Do not plug too many appliances into one outlet! Never insert a fork or other object into an appliance. You could get a shock. The appliance also could be damaged. Hold the plug, not the cord, when you unplug an appliance. Tugging on the cord may damage it. Keep appliances and their cords in good condition!