"Inspiring Greatness in Tomorrow's Leaders!" 12-11-15
Think Win Win, Synergize and Yee-Haws!
- Congratulations Kimberly on the birth of Colt Mick Musella! We can't wait to meet him.
- Thank you Jennifer for hosting such a great holiday party for our staff and welcoming us into your amazing home. We'd love to come back. (:
- Robyn for presenting two Love and Logic Parenting classes this Thursday and next. Robyn took this over and is making these classes so valuable. What an amazing resource we have for our students and parents..
- Elena for organizing a great week of coding for the Hour of Code!
- Jennifer for substituting for Hanna
- Debbie for doing such a great job at teaching music and dance to our students. It's amazing what Debbie does in a very short amount of time. Our students are so fortunate
- Jojo for substituting for Shiela yesterday afternoon.
- Lighthouse Team for meeting and discussing Leadership at Solana Ranch: Dawn, Shiela,Tianne,Judy, Katie, Debbie, Regina, Kimberly, Tabor
- Thank you Angie for meeting with grade levels and helping us to integrate technology in high level ways!
- Troy for running a punt, kick and throw contest at recess and lunch.
- Theresa, Mary and Lori for running Circle of Friends at lunch. What a great opportunity for our students.
- Happy Birthday Beba next Wednesday (Food Services) and Jordan on Thursday! You are appreciated!
- Thank you to everyone for inspiring greatness!
Education Corner - Powerful Questions to Ask Your Students
Put First Things First
- Please take a few moments to complete the Speak Up survey if you haven't already done so; We need to take the survey before Dec. 18th.
- Office Staff providing lunch on Thursday 12-17.
- Positive Parenting Class 6-8 on Thursday.
- Share the music and more in Music next week for students.
- Pajama Day Friday.
- “Toys for Hope”, now thru Dec. 18. Toys benefit children from kindergarten through 8th grade who attend King Chavez School of Arts and Excellence in Barrio Logan, where 100% of the students live below the poverty line.
Who Am I?
Favorite Food: Mexican Food
Little Known-Talent: Fishing
Favorite Activity to Sharpen the Saw: Surfing and Fishing
Famous Person you Admire Most: My Dad
Favorite Quote: "To do anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." Steve Prefontaine
Mystery Person: Rob Bell