Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Mozart learned 15 different languages.
- Legend has it that Mozart recognized a G sharp at the age of 2.
- Mozart learned to write musical notes before he learned to write words
- It would take 8 days to play all of Mozart pieces, one after another not stopping
- He first preformed for the Viennese Royal Court at 6 years old
12 variations to twinkle twinkle little star,
and a requiem.
He wrote over 600 pieces.
Map Of Salzburg, Austria, 1899. Photo. Encyclopædia Britannica ImageQuest. Web. 7 Oct 2015.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Photograph. Encyclopædia Britannica ImageQuest. Web. 7 Oct 2015. http://quest.eb.com/search/139_1904992/1/139_1904992/cite