Area 31 Newsletter
Thursday 10th of September 2015
Dear Area 31 Entrepreneurs and Friends,
On our opportunities section, don't miss the chance to participate in the Hackathon on IoT we're preparing in collaboration with IBM and Vodafone. We're specially looking for management profiles to complement the technical people that have already registered.
EVENTS SEPT 14TH - SEPT 20TH
Monday, September 14th 2015
Location: The Valley
The Venture Lab is IE's 5 month startup acceleration program. If you are a designer, programmer, engineer, scientist, marketeer or other who wants to join a startup team or has a great idea to share we want to hear from you. Teams participating in IE's Venture Lab Accelerator must have at least one IE student of Alumn in the team. RSVP emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, Sept 14th, 9am-6pm
Tuesday, Sept 15th, 9am-6pm
Wednesday, Sept 16th, 9am-6pm
Thursday, Sept 17th, 9am-6pm
Location: The Valley
Led by professor Daniel Soriano, these workshops will help participants develop entrepreneurial attitudes and skills. These are private sessions for students enrolled in IE Business School's Master in International Management.
Venture Network Weeklies
Thursday, September 17th 2015
Location: The Garden
Our weekly informal gathering for entrepreneurs and investors. IE's weekly pitch slam, in a casual setting over beers, is perfect to focus on what’s important: building relationships, practicing and improving. Find more info and register to pitch here.
Future Hacks is coming to Madrid and you’re invited
On 9-11 of October, 80 developers, makers, designers and business people will come together at the Future Hacks Hackathon focusing on Internet of Things at Madrid at Area31. It’s 54 intensive hours of hacking and building awesome stuff.
And why IoT? Well the new rule for the future is going to be “anything that can be connected, will be connected”. So lets disrupt the future of IoT together…
Hurry up - it’s limited seats! :-) www.futurehacks.co
Top Seeds Lab: Open for applications
If you have a tech based startup with an already established team, Top Seeds Lab holds and opportunity for you. They're now recieving applications to their accelerator program: €50,000 investment + support services + access to investors for each of the startups they select. Learn more.
FROM THE BLOG
Worktoday app comienza el verano con fuerza y se hace un hueco en las mejores aceleradoras y programas de España
- Impact, una de las 16 aceleradoras avaladas por la Comisión Europea ha seleccionado a Worktoday en su Segunda Open Call para formar parte de su programa de financiación, aceleración y mentoring
- Startup Alcobendas selecciona a Worktoday para formar parte de su programa de aceleración
- Worktoday está entre los finalistas de la fundación Everis al emprendimiento y a la innovación
- Premio Fast Track de Wayra en El Gran Pitch de Socios Inversores
AVAILABILITY OF THE SPACE
- Monday, Sept 14th, 9am-9pm Only half of the space will be available for coworking
- Tuesday, Sept 15th, 9am-6pm Only half of the space will be available for coworking
- Wed, Sept 16th, 9am-6pm Only half of the space will be available for coworking
- Thursday, Sept 17th, 9am-6pm Only half of the space will be available for coworking