FEBRUARY 8th - FEBRUARY 12th
This Week at Stinson ...
Monday, February 8th
1st Grade Field Trip (Outdoor Learning Center) 9:15-2:15 pm
ESL Tutoring (Mrs. Bedard's Room) 3:00 - 3:30 pm
Tuesday, February 9th
- Cup Staking Club (Gym) 2:45-3:30 pm
Brownie Meeting (Room 301) 2:45-4:00 pm
Wednesday, February 10th
High Touch/High Tech (Session 1) 8:55-10:25 am
High Touch/High Tech (Session 2) 11:30-1:00 pm
High Touch/High Tech (Session 3) 1:10-2:35 pm
Thursday, February 11th
- Readers' Theatre - Ensemble (Gym) 2:45-4:30 pm
Friday, February 12th
Saturday, February 13th
- BEAM Foreign Language Enrichment classes (Cafe) 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Inclusive Schools Week
Monday: Matchy Matchy Monday
Find someone to dress alike—could be shoes, headband, clothes, colors, etc.
Kindness Project: Teachers and students will take time during this day to
share with each other about the friendship qualities that make them feel good.
Tuesday: Without You I’m All Mixed Up
Wear inside-out/backwards/mis-matched clothes.
Kindness Project: Notice the friends with disabilities in your class. Invite
them to play with you at recess and sit with you at lunch.
Wednesday: You Make Each Day Brighter!
Wear neon/bright colors.
Kindness Project: Everyone appreciates a note of kindness. Write a note
of kindness to someone you haven’t written to before.
Thursday: Friendship Rainbow
Each grade level wear a different color of the rainbow
K: red, 1: orange, 2: yellow, 3: green, 4: blue, 5: purple.
Kindness Project: Open your eyes to everyone around you and look for
opportunities to help others. Before you leave school today, be sure to have
helped at least 3 people. Be a bucket filler!
Friday: Friends Stick Together!
Wear pink, purple or red.
Kindness Project: Help someone find something they are looking for.
Maybe they’re looking for a new friend—that could be YOU!.
Coming Up..... TBA
- February 15th - PDH Day (Student Holiday)
- February 17th - Fire Drill/Tornado Drill
- February 17th - Parent Workshop -Setting Limits and Following Through
- February 17th - STARR Security Training - All Staff (after school)
- February 22nd - R. Friend Assembly (K-2, 3-5)
- February 22nd - Family Literacy Night
- February 25th - Multicultural Festival
- February 29th - PTA On-Line Auction Begins
- February 29th - College Jeans Day