The Gift of Work
By: Brayden Jahns
This Job Was:
- Babysitting my brothers and sisters.
My Responsibilities Included:
- Watching them
- Cooking dinner for them
- Playing with them
- Sending them to bed on time.
Lessons/ Information I Gained From This Experience:
- How to properly care for a child
How This Job Will Help Me Prepare For The Future:
- If I wanted to be in a teaching or in an infant care career, i would somewhat know how to care for a child.
- To prepare me for parenthood.
In The Future, A Job I Would Like To Have Is:
- Being an elementary school teacher.
In Order To Do This Job More Effectively, I would Have To Learn To:
- Get A WHOLE LOT of patience
- Teach little kids to learn more effectively
- How to cooperate with the faculty and especially the students.
By Successfully Taking On This Job, I Should Feel: