The Generals' Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 10/11/2020
School Closed Tomorrow (Monday, 10/12/2020). We'll see you on Tuesday, Generals! School Pictures this Tuesday & Wednesday!
Picture Days are this Tuesday & Wednesday!
To order your child's pictures online, please go to http://kidsatheartphotos.com/ and enter the preorder code: Eisenhower 2020. We will not be sending picture order forms home with students this year. If you would prefer to order by picture order form, Kids At Heart Photography will have printed forms on site. You may also print the form (see paragraph above) at home and bring it with you on picture day in an envelope.
If you are unable to make it on either of these days, we will be scheduling a makeup day in the near future.
Chromebook Distribution for 6th Grade Virtual Students this Tuesday & Wednesday
Chromebooks have already been distributed for Cohorts A & B. If your child did not exchange his/her Chromebook and charger, they will be exchanged in school on his/her next in-school day.
DDE Masks Still Available
In addition, we are happy to share that the PTO will be selling masks during Picture Days this week (see above for Picture Day details). They are $5 each.
- To report your child absent if he/ she is neither well enough to come to school nor attend school virtually.
- If your child is not feeling well, and he/she is scheduled to attend school in person, please keep your child home. He/she may still access school virtually and be marked present for the school day. However, you must call the attendance line to let us know.
Covid Daily Parent Form
- Log into the Parent Portal.
- Select the "Forms" tab.
- Under "Forms Library" you will see the "Covid Daily Parent Form." Here are the questions it will ask you: https://bit.ly/3mBb5qE
- Please complete, hit SAVE and then SUBMIT (see screenshot below).
If your child is not feeling well on a day he/she is scheduled to attend school in person, please keep your child at home. He/she may still access school virtually and be marked present for the school day.
Your cooperation with this will help us in our efforts to maintain a safe and health learning environment for all students and staff.
- Welcome Letter: https://bit.ly/35kW7io
- Membership Form: https://bit.ly/2F7xPxU
- Committee Descriptions: https://bit.ly/2Fe0tgl
- Parent Volunteer Form: https://bit.ly/3ieuFXd
- Spirit Wear Order Form (due Friday, October 16, 2020): https://bit.ly/3iLKGEy
- Next PTO Meeting: Monday, December 7, 2020 @ 6:30pm via Zoom
- Save the Date! The 5th Annual Pocketbook Bingo & Gift Auction will be held on Friday, April 23, 2021!
If your child had free/reduced lunch benefits, you need to reapply each year. Last year's benefits will expire on 10/22/2020, so please reapply if you have not done so already.
Information for 8th Grade Students
Please visit the FRHSD Magnet Site for all information: https://bit.ly/3jotoO7
Mark Your Calendar!
- Monday, October 12, 2020: School Closed
- Tuesday, October 13, 2020: School Pictures & 6th Grade Virtual Student Chromebook Distribution - 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Wednesday, October 14, 2020: School Pictures & 6th Grade Virtual Student Chromebook Distribution - 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020: Board of Education meeting @ 7:30pm via Zoom
- Thursday, November 5, 2020: School Closed
- Friday, November 6, 2020: School Closed
- Monday, December 7, 2020: Virtual PTO Meeting @ 6:30pm via Zoom