Arbonne FeelFit Protein Shake
Formulated without artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
ABSOLUTLY NO... high-fructose corn syrup, dairy or soy
Designed to help build lean muscle mass when combined with regular training and a healthy balanced diet, our Chocolate and Vanilla flavored vegan protein shakes are a factor in the maintenance of good health, help in energy metabolism— and they’re delicious!
Clinically tested and certified to have a low glycemic index, each tasty vegan protein shake has 20 grams of easy-to-digest protein derived from Peas, Cranberries, and Rice. With a blend of 20 vitamins and minerals (including methylated forms of vitamin B12 and folate), think of these great-tasting vegan protein shakes as an easy choice that’s beneficial for your body!
- Helps build lean muscle mass when combined with regular training and a healthy balanced diet
- Supplemented with 20 vitamins and minerals, including methylated forms of vitamin B12 and folate
- Available in Chocolate Flavor or Vanilla Flavor, as well as other seasonal and limited-edition flavors
Arbonne's Two Most Popular Shakes: Chocolate and Vanilla
What Makes Arbonne Pea Protein Shakes Different
- 20 grams of natural vegan protein from peas, rice, and cranberry which is easily digestible and promotes satiety, and supports the body’s overall well-being in a natural, pure, safe, and beneficial way.
- Naturally high in the amino acids, arginine and leucine supports muscle building and repair
- Arbonne Inner G-Plex blend contains kelp, coenzyme Q10, ginseng, alfalfa.
- Low allergen potential is achieved as we formulate to avoid common allergens, such as soy and whey.
- Clinically tested and certified to have a lower glycemic index, which means it tastes great and won’t cause a spike in blood sugar
Arbonne Pea Protein Shakes are Part of the 30 Days to Healthy Living Program
Everything in Our Products Serves a Purpose
Each serving consists of the following:
- 57% Protein sources (each protein source is different percentages of protein, with other macronutrients from the source present; for example, pea protein is 80% protein and the remainder fiber, carbohydrates, and fat)
- 19% Cane sugar for taste
- 15% Flavor and texture ingredients including our proprietary flavor system
- 9% Vitamins, minerals, and fiber including Arbonne’s proprietary Inner G-Plex
- Arbonne protein shakes do not contain fillers; fillers are ingredients added to a product to add bulk or some other non-nutritive purpose.
You have questions... we have answers
Q: Why Pea Protein?
A: Highly digestible and absorbable protein-containing branched-chain amino acids that perform a vast array of functions in addition to helping support muscle and hair.
Q: What kind of pea protein used in the Daily Protein Boost?
A: The protein is from yellow peas.
Q: What is protein and why do you need it?
A: Protein is an essential nutrient made of amino acids that are the building blocks of protein. Protein helps build muscles, hormones, enzymes, and neurotransmitters just to name a few functions for the maintenance of overall health.
Q: Why is Methylated B12 superior?
A: Some people have the MTHFR gene mutation which makes it so the body cannot absorb nonmethylated forms of the nutrients.
Methylcobalamin is the most bioavailable and active form of B12. It has been found to possess strong neuro-protective and anti-aging properties, boosting immunity, mood, memory, and energy... Like most vitamins, your body can’t make B12... So we do it for you!
Q. Protein Shake Powder - What is Folic acid from?
A. Folic acid is a water-soluble nutrient. It is excreted from the body in excess amounts. There are no risks of build-up of folic acid in the body. In general, folate is a term used to refer to both folate as well as folic acid--both of which are forms of vitamin B9. Folate is the form of vitamin B9 that is found naturally in food. When it is present in food or dietary supplement fortification, it is in the form of folic acid and is the only form that is allowed in some countries for inclusion as additions to dietary supplements and foods. For all of these reasons, folic acid is the form of vitamin B9 in our protein shakes.
Q: Are Arbonne Protein Shakes considered high in sodium?
A: The Recommended Daily Intake for sodium for adults is 2300 mg. The vanilla flavored protein shake contains 420 mg sodium per serving and the chocolate flavor contains 480 mg of sodium. While we directly add sea salt for flavor, most of the sodium in the product is naturally occurring in the protein blend. We do always suggest that you consult your physician prior to starting any supplement regimen if you are being monitored for any health condition.
Q: Is the Protein Shake USP Verified?
A: Protein Shake is a licensed Natural Health Product in Canada. Look for the NPN# displayed on the front of the bag which establishes that the product formula has been reviewed by Health Canada to meet the safety, efficacy, and quality requirements prior to being placed in the market.
Q: Are vitamins and minerals in Arbonne nutrition products natural or synthetic?
A: Arbonne nutrition products use both synthetic nutrients and nutrients sourced from foods and botanicals. Not all vitamins and minerals are readily able to be sourced directly from nature. This is when synthetic nutrients offer a more suitable option.
Q: Is Arbonne protein cold-pressed?
A: We can only say that the cranberry protein is cold-pressed. Pea and rice proteins go through a wet extraction, decanting, drying, and milling process. The extraction process does not alter the structure of the protein in any way. In addition, our testing ensures the nutrient values are all present at the levels claimed in our finished product.
Some of Seasonal and Limited Edition Shakes
- Mint Chocolate
- Pumpkin Spice
- Cinnamon Roll