World Geography Final exam review
By: Jake Janik
2. In what direction was the huge migration shift in America in the 1800s
3. Provide an example showing how physical geography can effect a country's economic activities?
4. Why was the UN created?
5. After the formation of the EU, why do we see a population shift in Europe?
6. Why is there an African influence on the food customs in the Caribbean?
3. Japan, it's an island which helps them trade easily with other countries
4. To promote international cooperation and to have paece and security
5. In search for implement
6. Is was a stoping point for slave trading
More Review Questions
2. What are 2 major reasons that Saudi Arabia is important to many people around the world?
3. The movement of tectonic plates moved the Indian subcontinent up to Asia and created what major landform?
4. Where are most Chinese cities located?
2. Oil reserves, and Mecca
3. The Himalayas
4. Near the coast
Is a ethnic, religious, linguistic group that is not the majority population
Is a measurement of the population in an area
Outer shell of the earth divided into several plates