'run with purpose' -1st Corinthians 9:26
WHO AM I
Some of my interests are: Architecture, Law, Art, and Running.
Some of my skills are: Drawing, Running, and Writing.
Some of my values are: God, Family, and Friends.
I have very high self esteem, and I am a linguistic learner. You should consider all of these things when choosing you job, because then you will be self aware, you'll understand your abilities, and then you'll be able to play to your strengths.
WHERE AM I GOING
My career as an Architect.
- Job description: Architects plan and design houses, office buildings, and other structures.
- Median annual salary: $73,090.
- Job Outlook: Employment of architects is projected to grow 17% from 2012 to 2022, faster than the average for all occupations.
- Cluster: Architecture and Construction.
- Work Schedule: Although most architects work full time, many work long hours, especially when facing deadlines.
- Work Environment: Architects spend much of their time in offices, where they meet with clients, develop reports and drawings, and work with other architects and engineers. They also visit construction sites to ensure the client’s objectives are met and to review the progress of projects. Some architects work from home offices.
- Something interesting about it: The word Architect comes from the Greek word arkhitekton, meaning “chief builder”.
HOW DO I GET THERE
The college I would like to go to is The University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
I chose this college because the campus is amazing and it's pretty close to home. You'll need a bachelor's degree, and then complete a professional degree in architecture. The approximate tuition cost per year is $17,504. Probably Academic, and possibly cross country.