The Advantages and Disadvantages of
The Articles of Confederation.
Advantages of the Articles of Confederation.
- The document stated to provide protection against the cruel and unlawful act of ruling the American colonies. By the Britain government which was lead by King George III.
- Made the government able to build a government.
- Has the ability to deal with foreign country on be half of the states.
disavantage of the Articles of Confederation
- The central government that was established left with insufficient power. That is why it was a weak government that could not efficiently run the nation.
- The government were unable to operate the collection of taxes that eventually left them with hills of debt and was incapable of paying mandated supplies to equip the Revolutionary War.
- There was a poor establishment of the military program. Rather than producing the national military, the Confederation produced one militia in each individual colony in providing a uniform defense for the emerged nation.
The Article of Confederation is possible to accomplish its goal if it would have been smartly enforced.