Owning a Pet Store
By: Ambriette Reed
To Start a Pet Store
- To open an actual store you need on average $25,000
- For $100,000 you can become an online pet store supply retailer.
How Much Profit You Can Earn
- A total of $21.26 billion was spent on pet food in 2012.
- The pet industry earned an estimated $594.7 million profit annually. That with not paying employs or restocking inventory.
- You have to keep track of finance records
- Pay employees
- keep inventory
- Open and close the store each day.