Freedom Friday Focus
The Nurse's Clinic is in need of Clothes donations for:
- Boys Pants Sizes 5/6 and 7/8
-Girls Pants Sizes 5/6 and 7/8
-New underwear all sizes boys and girls.
January 19th- Staff/Student Holiday
January 23rd- SOAR Assembly at 8:00 AM in Gym/Early Release at noon- Bring sack lunch/End of 3rd 6 Weeks
February 2nd-13th- Pasta for Pennies- Coin collection for Leukemia
February 5th- Marco's Pizza all day long
February 6th- Dress like you're 100 years old for 100th day of school
February 13th- Valentine's Day parties- times to be determined
Community Ambassador Program
Get an inside out view and learn what Keller ISD is all about! “It is truly a great opportunity to find out more about the operations of this outstanding district and ask questions not only of the Superintendent and Board members, but the leaders that oversee every function (Governance, Finance, Learning, Technology, Business, Media Services, Human Resources and Leadership),” said Community Ambassador Len Avecilla.
What do I have to do to become a Keller ISD Community Ambassador?
· The time commitment is minimal (one meeting per month and we provide dinner).
· There are only 4 meetings per semester at various campuses/facilities district wide.
· The once a month meetings are from 6 pm – 8 pm; they are very informal and extremely interactive.
· At the 4th meeting of the semester we stage a graduation and provide each new Community Ambassador with an official Ambassador shirt.
Spring Semester Schedule – Community Ambassador meetings 6 pm – 8 pm:
- Tuesday, January 20, 2015 in the Board room (Rock Gym)
- Monday, February 23, 2015 at the Annex (2nd floor) The Annex is located on the west side of the district at 10310 Old Denton Road.
- Monday, March 23, 2015 at Timber Creek HS
- Monday, April 20, 2015 (Graduation) at Bear Creek Intermediate
Sign up today – it’s easy
Simply email Communications@KellerISD.net and mention that you would be interested in becoming a Keller ISD Community Ambassador. Be sure to include which campus PTA you are representing. For more information, please visit http://www.kellerisd.net/community/communications/Pages/Community-Ambassadors.aspx.