Painted Churches Tour
First Time Tour for Westrose, TIA
Westrose,TIA; Leaders of Today, Katy Girls Club, So Sew Club, Katy Boys Club, Families and Friends
Saturday, June 18th, 10:30am-2pm
Schulenburg Chamber of Commerce 618 North Main Street, Schulenburg, TX 78956
It has been a tradition of Westrose, TIA to have a picnic with all families and friends at the end of the school year. This year, we have a new adventure - visiting two acclaimed Painted Churches at High Hill and Dubina in Schulenburg, Texas.
The favor of your response by June 1st is highly appreciated.
Please click the RSVP; use the email icon to send a message whether you're attending or not.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Agenda for the day of the tour
- Meet at Schulenburg Chamber of Commerce at 10:30 am, register with WTIA Treasurer and pay your fees.
- There will be a $5.00 fee per person for the tour. The fee will be waived for the paid members of LoT and KGC, including the WTIA BOD member.
- Each family is expected to provide their own transportation and packed lunches to this event.
- We will be visiting two churches, which will take about 2 hours. After the tour, we will have our packed lunches at Dubina church's hall. We can stay until 2:00 pm, including clean up.
- For fun, each family member is encouraged to prepare some forms of entertainment or games.
- Enjoy the day!
Leaders of Today
Young girls from 6th -12th grade receiving leadership training through 4 year , carefully planned, curriculum.
Katy Girls Club
Enthusiastic young girls from 1st- 5th grade receiving leadership guidance through the practical application of virtues as they work on their projects and play their games.
Katy Boys Club
Energetic young boys from 3rd-8th grade, eager to take on the challenges of the world!