Monday Morning Memo: ECMS
Week #36 May 9- May 13
Words of Inspiration...
TEACH, LEARN, and be GREAT this week!
5- Day Forecast
Monday, May 9
Thursday, May 12
- Happy Monday!
- Leadership Meeting at 8:35am in the Principal's Conference Room
- Ms. Carter to visit Poplar Road Elementary about the ECMS Summer Bridge Program at 10:00am
Tuesday, May 10
- Drama Performance at 7:00pm in the cafeteria
Wednesday, May 11
- Principal's meeting at 9:00am at Central Office
- Faculty Meeting at 4:00pm in the cafeteria
- CCMSL Coaches Banquet at 5:30pm
Thursday, May 12
- Ms. Carter to meet with remaining feeder schools about the ECMS Summer Bridge Program
- Middle School Principals meet at 12:00pm at Central Office
- 8th-Grade Guest Speaker on AIDS awareness at 9:00am
- Flight class field trip to Delta Museum
- Spring Athletic Banquet in the cafeteria at 6:00pm
Friday, May 13
- Happy Friday!
- Retention forms are due to the Guidance Department
- Parent Tour of the ECMS at 2:00pm
To Do List/Reminders
- Have you shared the CCRPI results with your students? They should know their hard work in your classroom is being recognized: http://ccrpi.gadoe.org/2015/
- PreCheckout information for Honors Day will be distributed later this week. Please read the script as written to students.
- ECMS YEARBOOK DISTRIBUTION is Monday, May 9th (click here for instructions)
- 6th and 7th grades recommendations links are coming soon
- Be mindful of classroom management by teaching from bell to bell, creating engaging lessons, and being proactive with potential discipline issues. See something- Say something.
- Administrators will continue walkthroughs this week. Thank you for continuing to provide a structured and safe environment so your students will continue to learn.
- Class Profiles are due during post planning.
- Check your email from Ms. Matthews-Curtis regarding due date for 4th 9 weeks exam.
- Begin to discuss end of the year reminders with students: No bookbags on the last day of school; return all textbooks and/or equipment; clear library and lunch fines; for students who want their final report cards mailed, bring a stamped addressed envelope to his/her homeroom teacher. Remind students if they have parent portal, thy may access final grades via the Internet.