Vol. 5 Edition 4 January 2021
This month's events...
Tuesday, January 5th-Third Quarter Begins
- Tuesday, January 5th-Leadership Team Meeting @ 3 p.m.
Monday, January 11th-DCS Board of Education Meeting @ 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, January 12th-5th Grade Science Check-ins
Wednesday, January 13th-Remote Learning Day
Thursday, January 14th-3rd-5th Grades Reading Check-ins
- Thursday, January 14th-2nd Quarter Report Cards sent home
Monday, January 18th-No school-Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Tuesday, January 19th-3rd-5th Grades Math Check-ins
- Wednesday, January 20th-Winter Bobcat Day!! Come dressed as a snowman, snowflake or your favorite winter attire to celebrate the season!
Thursday, January 21st-Advisory Council Meeting @ 8 a.m.
Wednesday, January 27th-Remote Learning Day
- For the weeks of January 4th-8th and January 18th-22nd, students will come to school Tuesday thru Friday, which includes Wednesdays!
- Students need to be in their classrooms by 7:50 a.m. If not, they are tardy and will need to be walked to the door by an adult to sign them in.
Please have students picked up no later than 2:45 p.m. After that time, an adult will be asked to come to the door and sign them out.
No early dismissals are allowed after 2:15 p.m. for the safety of our students.
Inclement weather-As we enter winter weather season please keep in mind the ways that you will be notified of closings or delays. They are sent through a phone message, posted on the website, social media, and local news channels. Keep in mind that inclement weather days could be called as Remote Learning days. Students will be expected to log in to their learning platform and complete assignments to be counted present for that school day.