MSA Comings & Goings
Monday, November 17, 2014
- Friday - 21 - Bazaar 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Saturday - 22 - Bazaar 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Wednesday - 26 - Career Day for Gr. 10 - 12 & Take Our Kids to Work for Gr. 9
- Saturday - 29 - "What Is My Child Learning?" Math curriculum session for parents. 9:00 - 10:30 am for Middle School parents, and 10:30 - 12:00 pm for High School parents.
- Sunday - 30 - 1st Sunday of Advent
- Monday - 1 - Winter uniform begins
- Monday - 1 - Christmas Concert tickets on sale at 8:00 am outside the Main Office
- Tuesday - 2 - Elementary Assembly at 8:35 am
- Wednesday - 3 - Parent Student Teacher Interviews 4 - 6:30 pm K - Gr. 12 (Changed from November 19)
- Thursday 4 - Parent Student Teacher Interviews 4 - 6:30 pm K - Gr. 12 (Changed from November 20)
- Friday - 5 - Middle School Assembly at 8:25 am
- Friday - 5 - Red & Green Non-uniform Day to support the St. Vincent DePaul Society
- Saturday - 6 - Santa Breakfast from 9:00 - 11:00 am for Grades K - 4
- Monday - 8 - Immaculate Conception Mass at 10:30 am for Grades K - 12
- Friday - 12 - Sugar Plum Shop from 9:00 - 12:00 pm for Grades K - 5
- Tuesday - 16 - Christmas Concert & Tableau
- Wednesday - 17 - Christmas Concert & Tableau
- Thursday - 18 - Christmas Concert & Tableau
- Friday - 19 - Late start at 9:00 am; Dismissal: 11:30 K - 5; 12 noon Gr. 6 - 12.
Hot Lunch Rescheduled
Please be reminded that there will be no hot lunch this week due to the Bazaar.
Parents who have already bought tickets for this week will need to attach them to their next order form for a refund or apply them to new dates in the future.
Hot Lunch Volunteer Needed
Mrs. Rhind is looking for someone to serve hot lunch on Wednesdays (11:45 am -12:45 pm), starting on 26 November for the next few months. If available, please contact Mrs. Rhind at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Parents/Guardians who pay tuition in three installments, please note that the next due date is 4:00 pm, 1 December, 2014. Parents/guardian who pay via monthly payments should be on their fourth payment in December.
If using online banking, please ensure the payment is done early to avoid missing the due date. Late fees and interest will apply to those accounts that are overdue. Our banking details are: BNTB: 20‐006‐060‐001599‐100 and HSBC: 010-726818-001.
If you have any questions regarding your account, please feel free to contact the Business Manager, Mrs. Gloria Araujo, at 292‐4134 x 1904 or via email, email@example.com.
Please note that you MUST inform the Business Office by 21 November, 2014 if you DO NOT wish to purchase a yearbook. Parents/Guardians will be expected to purchase their child/children’s yearbook(s) if the Business Office has not been advised by the specified date above. You may contact us via email - Jackie Rodill at firstname.lastname@example.org or Gloria Araujo at email@example.com - or via phone on 296-3979. We appreciate your cooperation.
Christmas Spirit of Giving
This Advent season, we will continue our tradition of collecting non-perishable items for S.T.A.R. In addition to food items, you may choose to bring in toiletries, cleaning supplies etc. Also, please remember kid-friendly foods / treats. Please check the expiry dates on the food items.
We will be collecting the goods 24 November – 12 December.
S.T.A.R. offers support ,including spiritual guidance, for any person infected or affected with HIV/AIDS. They also have support groups for loved ones of people living with HIV/AIDS. Through “The Lighthouse” they provide counseling by experienced and caring volunteers and even provide housing for HIV positive persons before the need of hospitalization.
Thank you in advance for your generous support of these efforts and may God bless your generosity!
High School Notices
The Duke of Edinburgh Bronze Practice Walk will take place on 22 and 23 November, while the Silver Practice Walk will be on 21, 22 and 23 November.
Uniform Shop Hours
Tuesday - 18 - 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm
Thursday - 27 - 8:15 am to 9:15 am
Tuesday - 2 - 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm
Thursday - 11 - 8:15 am to 9:15 am
Last week, the Bazaar raffle was held, with the Captain from Mix 106.1, pulling the winning tickets from the barrel. For the complete list of winners, click here.
Revised Dates and Volunteering
The Bazaar is this week 21 and 22, November, 2014 from 10:00 am - 10:00 pm! We're still looking for volunteers, so if you're interested CLICK HERE or to collect a hard copy from the office to complete.
This is a friendly reminder to all parents to pass in their bake stall slips. Also, please be reminded that we're always looking for plastic and paper bags!
Any donations would be greatly appreciated! Please contact Pam or Tony Amaral with any questions or to arrange drop off. They can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Second Hand Rose
Please consider donating any new or gently used good that you feel would be suitable for the second hand rose. Please contact Kathie Ausenda at email@example.com to arrange drop off.