Washington-Henry Elementary Library
- Building houses for the Three Little Pigs tough enough to protect them from the Wolf, Gingerbread man rafts sink or float, bug research and art, author/illustrator study, creating art like Jon Klassen, ABC jenga tower, bat research, I Wonder scavenger hunt, observation stations, independent research, group research, scientific method, book towers, Rube Goldberg Machines
- Research collaboration with multiple grade levels
Exciting news for next year!
- Continued emphasis on S.T.R.E.A.M. (science, technology, research, engineering, art, math) in library curriculum with the addition of a small (but hopefully growing) makerspace for students
- Even more collaboration (please please please!!!!)
- We have an author visit planned ... stay tuned!
- A librarian who will work the whole year, not just December-June (what?!? I know!!!)