4th Grade Newsletter
2/16 - 2/19
- Reading - Students will be working on analyzing traditional literature to find the theme or message of the text.
- Science - The students will differentiate among forms of energy, including mechanical, sound, electrical, light, and heat/thermal.
- Math - The students will represent fractions and decimals to the tenths or hundredths as distances from zero on a number line.
- LA/Writing - Students will be working on expository writing craft. We will be focusing on creating strong closing paragraphs, and revising our writing for coherence.
- Social Studies - The battle of the Alamo!
Great Happens Here
Student Led Conferences!
Don't forget your child's student led conference!
- February 15th: Holiday!
- February 16th: 6 Flags Reading Program forms are due!
- February 17th: Early dismissal - 11:45 am
- February 18th: Early dismissal - 11:45 am
- February 19th: Drama Performance at Lifestage 1:00 pm. Wear your grade level shirt (purple).
- February 20th: 101 Dalmatians Performance - 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm
- February 23rd: Tiger U Day! Wear your college shirt!
- February 24th: 6 Weeks Progress Reports
- February 24th: Cici's Pizza Night