Greenbrier High School
2020-21 Parent Newsletter
The mission of Greenbrier High School is to provide each student with a world-class education in a secure and supportive environment that encourages motivation, responsibility and individual growth through positive teaching and learning experiences. The Greenbrier High School team in cooperation with parents and community will assist students in developing the desire and skills necessary to thrive as lifelong learners who are independent and productive individuals in a global technological society. The heart of the mission of Greenbrier High School is expressed through the following:
Panther Pride Promoting Proficiency Responsibility and Integrity through a Data-driven Differentiated Empowering Education
GHS Dates to Know
February 23 -- ACT for Juniors, Seniors School Business or Panther Plus Day
February 24th-Course Requests go Home
February 25th-AP Assembly
February 26th-Homecoming Pep Rally and Ceremony @ 10:00, Live Stream provided
February 27th-Homecoming presentation and GHS Faculty/Alumni Basketball Game Event
March 15 -- End of 3rd 9 Weeks
March 22-26 -- Spring Break
Spring Concurrent Credit Information
Bills can be paid with cash, check made out to GHS, or online through the Titan system. Please see the directions below for using this online system.
The Titan system is now accepting concurrent credit payments. Here are the steps to complete payment online.
- The family will login in to their Titan Family Portal Account: https://family.titank12.com/. On a computer, they need to use Google Chrome or an app is available called Titan Family Connect in the app store.
- Click 'Log In' or 'Sign up Today!' to enroll. If this is your first time signing up, the parents will create an account as the parent and then add their student(s) once the account has been created using the + sign in the upper right corner.
- Check to ensure your students are added to the parent account. If so, proceed to step #4. If not, use the + sign in the upper right corner to add.
- On the left side of the webpage, click 'Store'.
- Select the item 'Concurrent Credit Payment'.
- Use the drop down to select your student's name and key in the amount of payment (see billing statement).
- Enter the student's name in the 'Note' section
- Select 'Add to Cart'.
- Once you have selected all the items needed for your students, click on the cart icon in the upper right corner to proceed to check out.
- During the checkout process, you will need to enter an address in BOTH the Billing section AND the Shipping Section for the transaction to complete.
- Complete your payment method information.
- Select 'Complete Purchase'.
- The school will be notified once the payment has been completed.
Parents/Guardians: If you have any questions or issues please call, Sara Long at 501-679-8214.
Please refer to the following information regarding our procedures for reporting possible COVID exposures. Please report these situations to our Point of Contact, Kristi Williams so that next step information can be provided. We are continuing to remind students of our procedures at school of wearing masks, remaining 6 ft. apart and practicing hand washing, etc.
More information information about the school day and the district's response to Covid-19 can be found at https://www.greenbrierschools.org/44441
Important Senior Information
Information from Jostens concerning senior cap/gown orders:
Jostens would like to have seniors place their cap & gown unit orders before leaving for Christmas break. If students place their cap & gown unit orders now, they will receive free shipping and handling. Beginning February 1st, shipping & handling will be added to the cap & gown unit orders and the new cost will be $45.00 plus sales tax. Beginning April 1st, the shipping & handling price will increase again and the cost for a cap & gown unit will be $50.00 plus tax.
Here is the link to order a cap/gown unit:
Panther Cuisine Meal Pick Up Program
The Panther Cuisine Meal program is a breakfast and lunch meal pick up program for Greenbrier students who are taking online classes through Greenbrier Academy or who have been quarantined through COVID-19. This curbside meal pick up service will be provided once per week at the Junior High Cafeteria on Thursdays from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (Noon) in a drive-through format, with each student receiving five breakfasts and five lunches. Parents/Guardians may pick up meals without their children present. Panther Cuisine meals meet and follow guidelines per USDA regulations. Menus are subject to change based on availability. This program is free to Greenbrier students.
The form below must be completed by MONDAY at 12:00 pm (Noon) each week to request the total number of meals needed.
If you have any questions or concerns about any Child Nutrition Services, please don't hesitate to reach out to Sara Long, Child Nutrition Director at 501-679-8214 or email@example.com.
Sara Long, MS, RD, LD
Child Nutrition Director
Greenbrier School District
Letterman Jacket Information
Bus Rider Announcement
Important Vaccine Reminders
Please note that due to COVID-19 guidelines and until further notice, we cannot allow parents to drop off lunches for students this year in the office. Please make arrangements to bring your lunch or eat in the cafeteria each day. Thank you for your understanding!
Morning Drop Off Traffic
Afternoon Pick Up Traffic
Please remember that students will walk to your car across the flag pole area. Do not drive up to the front of the school, as this area is designated for bus pick ups. Thank you!
Student Parking Areas
GHS Bell Schedule
Greenbrier Academy Website
Greenbrier High School
Assistant Principal, Lindsay Griffin firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Principal, Brett Meek, email@example.com
Assistant Principal, Nikkina Porter firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim Hebel- email@example.com
Concurrent Credit Coordinator
Debbie Hogan- firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephanie Legris- email@example.com
10th grade Counselor, Building Test Coordinator
11th & 12th grade Counselor