Merryhill School News
February 15, 2019
Daddy and Daughter Dance is Tonight!!
Today is the final day for the earliest registration discount for elementary students! The registration fee is $300 through the end of the day today.
After today, the registration fees will be as follows through March 1st:
- Preschool $75
- Elementary $350
- After school bus riders $75
Fees will return to the full price after March 1st.
We will open registration to the public beginning March 1st, so make sure that you reserve your student's space in a class for the 2019-2020 school year!
Yankee Candle Fundraiser
Musical Tickets - on sale through Wednesday, 2/20
Tickets for this event are on sale through February 20th and are $10/adults and $5/students. (Students performing in the musical will not need a ticket.) After February 20th, the ticket prices will become $20/adults and $10/students.
Step Up Day
Science Fair - February 19-22
- February 15: Daddy and Daughter Dance 7:00-9:00 p.m. (Elementary building closes at 5:30 p.m. in preparation of dance.)
- February 18: Student holiday - no instructional classes
- February 19: Yankee Candle fundraiser orders and payments due
- February 19: Kindergarten Club
- February 20: Last day to purchase musical tickets
- February 19-22: Science Fair
- February 21: Lunch Bunch
- February 22: Spirit Day
- February 26: 9:00 Dress Rehearsal at Bob Duncan Center for musical
- February 26: Preschool and Sibling Spring Picture Day
- February 27: Elementary Spring Picture Day
- February 28: Joust! The Musical - Bob Duncan Center at 7:00 p.m.
- March 1: Last day to register during early registration for the 2019-2020 school year