Conquered labyrinth and Minotaur
- Minotaur's head
- A club or sword
- His Sandals
- Parents: Aethra, Aegeus
- Wife: Phaedra
- Children: Demophon, Acamas
- Knows how to outsmart enemies
- Knows the right people that could help him with his tasks
- Likes danger too much
- Easily convinced
- Thinks to highly of himself
- Theseus stepmother Medea tried poison him
- Aegeus left Theseus his sword and sandals underneath a large bolder
- Conquered labyrinth and killed minotaur
- Theseus cursed and killed Hippolytus because Theseus's wife phaedra sent Theseus a letter stating that Hippolytus had sexually assaulted phaedra
- Hercules had to go to the underworld to save Theseus because Hades had put him in the chair of forgetfulness
- Ariadne helped Theseus to go through the labyrinth
Encyclopedia of Greek Mythology: Theseus. Encyclopedia of Greek Mythology: Theseus. Web. 30 Jan. 2016.
SparkNotes. SparkNotes. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Encyclopedia of Greek Mythology: Theseus." Encyclopedia of Greek Mythology: Theseus. Web. 30 Jan. 2016.
"Theseus." Greek Mythology. Web. 30 Jan. 2016.
"Theseus' Family Tree." Theseus' Family Tree. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.