By: Samantha Roth
3 Codes That I Respect and Follow:
2) No hats. I think this rule was established because, people would hide drugs, etc stuff in their hats. This rule possibly will change in the future.
3) No sagging. I think this is a code because, it is again, inappropriate, and distracts people. I don't think this will change in the future.
3 Codes That I Disagree With:
2) No spaghetti straps. I don't agree with this rule because, again, if it's hot outside, your going to want to wear that kind of stuff. I think it was established because, it's revealing at times, and may district other people. This rule may possibly change in the future.
3) No midriff showing (crop tops). I do not agree with this rule because, people spend money on all these cute clothes, and they are never aloud to wear them, when it's hot, you want to wear something lose, and comfortable. I think it was established because, it's distracting to others. I think this code may change in the future.
3 Codes That Should Be Enacted:
2) No broken shoes. I think this should be a rule because, some people come to school with broken shoes, and just fall apart.
3) No alcohol or drug substance clothing. I think this should be enacted because, when people come to school with shirts that have drugs, or alcohol on them, it shows negative signs against the school, and students.