Job Interview Process
by Henry Kosmicki
Tips for job seekers: What to research before interviews
5 Common Interview questions and Tips on how to answer them
- Tell me about yourself: you want to honest when answering this question and don't be modest, you selling yourself to your future employer and you want them to want you.
- What interests you about this job: talk what interests you about this job and don't talk about salary and such.
- Why did you leave your last job: don't discuss conflicts and complain about co-workers or managers
- What do you know about our company so far: don't just blanket them with facts they are just probing you to see if you have a general idea of what the company is about.
- Whats most important to you in a new position: The interviewer wants to know your career goals, and weather this job is to fulfill them
Top 10 Job Interview Do's and Don'ts
Job Interview Tips: Do's and don'ts for a successful first impression -- JessicaDominguezTV
- Don't make excuses
- Don't have bad body language
- Don't chew gum
- Don't wear large amount of accessories