Headlines & Virtual Backpack
Week ending February 11, 2021
- February 15: No in-person or virtual instruction will be held for students; President's Day.
- February 22: Parent requests for schedule changes are due on this date for the spring trimester
- A/B Schedule: Cohort B, Grades K-8, will report in-person February 16-19; Cohort A, Grades K-8, will learn remotely on these days.
- Health Screening: Remember to complete the daily health screening form each morning that your child is to report to school for in-person learning. The Genesis Parent Portal is linked here. A video in Spanish is available online here.
- Tech Help: FRSD Technology Support Hotline can be reached at (908) 284-7652 or StudentTechHelp@frsd.k12.nj.us.
- Traveling? Please click here to review updated NJ COVID-19 travel guidelines.
Attention 4th Grade Families: RFIS Music Registration News
4th grade students will be introduced to the RFIS music program in February. Students will receive a Google Classroom log-in code on the designated dates below. This will give them access to the RFIS Music Registration Google Classroom for their elementary school. This classroom will contain the registration form, program information video, registration letters, FAQ, and more.
Music Recruitment Introduction Dates for 4th Graders:
Cohort B in-person 4th Graders: February 16
Cohort A in-person 4th Graders: February 22
(All-virtual students will receive their information on the date chosen by their teacher.)
The registration deadline is Friday, February 26.
Newsletter- February 6, 2021 (2/8/2021)
Informe de Robert Hunter- February 6, 2021 (2/8/2021)
Box Tops (2/5/21)
Book Fair (2/5/21)
United AAU Basketball Tryouts (2/8/21)
Flemington-Raritan Girls Softball League Flyer and Registration (2/8/21)
February Acts of Kindness (2/3/21)
Craft Teddy Bear Sleepover (2/3/21)
FRB Spring 2021 Baseball Registration Is OPEN (2/1/21)