Speech therapy

By: Quinton Covington

Three jobs in speech therapy

Speech Therapist

Speech Language Pathologists

Speech Therapy traveler


You will need a masters degree and a state license. (If you do travel from state to state you will need a license for every state.) Speech pathlogists will need to have a PhD or MD depending on what they will be doing.