Classical Conversations of Kenmore
Week 17 Wrap Up!
Happy Almost-End of Quarter!
It was great to have our new families today! Michelle Young was finally able to join us today, although their house-repair saga continues!! Let's pray that the workmen find everything that needs fixed, and get it done soon! Also, it was wonderful to see Caleb White up and about!
I'll put the registration info up here to make sure everyone can find it. HERE is a link to the online registration form - password cc2016returnken (all lowercase). This form is for returning families ONLY, please do not share this password with anyone else - I have a different form for new families. It would be AWESOME if everyone who was sure about the fall wanted to register this week. You can still hand me your check over the next couple of weeks. I just really want to start to see how our classes are shaping up for next year, especially with Shoreline joining us, and at least 6 new families who are begging me to register!!
For Week 18:
(just remember that this is 2 weeks away!)
Family Presentation: Wallis
Green: Fellowship Hall Cleanup
Blue: Playground (12:25-1pm)
Suggested Kid's Presentation Topic: Favorite Artist
(Remember, the topics I list are just idea starters. Kids can always bring or talk about anything they like. The point is to get them comfortable with speaking in front of others - the topic is not important!)
Classical Chat #2
- Next week is a break! Please do something fun that you don't always find time for during a regular school week! Get together with the kids in your child's class!
- I'm looking for tutors and subs for next year! I will need at least 2 tutors and 1 sub for the fall. Please let me know if you're considering it!
- Community enrollment is in full swing! Thank you to those who have enrolled already, and some have even paid me! WooHoo! Please enroll before March!
- HERE is a link to the online registration form - password cc2016returnken (all lowercase). This form is for returning families ONLY, please do not share this password with anyone else - I have a different form for new families.
- Public registration opens in March, and I will NOT hold current classroom seats once public registration begins. If you want to try and find a community closer to your home, I encourage you to begin emailing other Directors now to see if they will have space. Tell them I send you with a blessing if you can be closer to home!
Teaching Writing Structure & Style (Essentials)
Week 17 Specific Links:
- Foundations, Essentials & Challenge Integration (new each week)