Fourth Grade News
Mrs. Hartman--Room 210
- We had our last Peaceful Bus meetings this morning. Ask your child what they discussed in their groups.
- If you haven't already, please send back the Book Publishing Permission Slip. We will be shipping the books TOMORROW. This is the last chance.
- Please send back your child's report card envelope. I will use them one more time for Trimester 3.
What Are We Learning This Week?
- Reading--we will be talking about Author's Purpose, and Fact and Opinion this week. We will be reading some texts about the Rain Forest.
- Spelling--We are on List 23 this week. A few of the words are interjections. Test will be on Friday.
- Writing--We will be mailing our Poetry Books to be published tomorrow. We will then begin to work on Persuasive Essays.
- Math--We are going to begin Unit 8: Area and Perimeter this week.