Scouts and Stuart's Tot Spot Times
The Tot Spot Early Education Academy
Ms. Alisha's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Katie's Email: email@example.com
Ms. Le Andra's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Kelsey's Email: Kelsey@ilovethetotspot.com
Teacher's Email: email@example.com
Follow us on Instagram: thetotspotschool
We also now have a Youtube Channel: The Tot Spot Early Learning Academy and Pinterest: The Tot Spot Early Education Academy...be sure and follow us!!
Special Events and Birthdays!!
Gavin G., Gavin P., and Graham; have fun with Ms. Mikayla
Ms. Kayla Marie!!!!!!
October 18th- Trip to Tuttle Orchards
October 28: Parent Teacher Conferences start
October 31st- Halloween dress-up
November 19th and 21st- Picture Day
Closed November 27th-29th for Thanksgiving
Welcome to September!! We are digging into our Zoophonics and focusing on F and E and then review week. September 23rd we will go into H and then into T week!
Week of September 30th- Timmothy Tiger week
Week of October 7th- Inny Inchworm week
Week of October 14th- Review week
Week of 21st- Umber Umbrella Bird week
Week of October- Catina Cat week
New to our school? Check out links at the end of the newsletter to learn the sounds and Zoophonics song.
PTO and Vacations
Who do you contact concerning vacation credit? Please email Mr. Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Classroom!
This month we are going to be really focusing on letter recognition. It is my goal this month to introduce new learning techniques to help advance your children's letter recognition. We will also be working on writing our writing; practicing writing our names, our letters, and our numbers. We will be doing new art activities to explore our inner creativity. We want to focus not only letter recognition but also the sound each letter makes. We will continue to work on our colors and shapes as well. Sometime throughout the month, we will send out a bubble asking for the kids to bring in a favorite toy from home that will correspond with the friend of the week; like show and share. We look forward to a great month of October and WELCOME FALL!!
- Remind Me App: It's a free app that we're using to for simple reminders like show and share, friend of the week, physical due dates, etc. Our class code is 26kh9g
School is back and so is Scholastic! Thank you for all of your continuing support with buying books! Our code is HQ686
Healthy Start Wisdom
The Book Nook
Apples and Pumpkins
"When red and yellow leaves are on the trees," a little girl goes with her parents to a farm where they pick apples and choose "the best pumpkin of them all." Back home, she helps to carve a grinning jack-o'-lantern face on the big orange pumpkin, which guards their doorstep on halloween night while her mother hands out shiny red apples and she and her father go trick-or-treating with the neighborhood ghosts and goblins.
The Parent's Spotlight
- Thank you for all the random things you all have been donating to the center; milk jugs, toilet paper rolls, art supplies, balls, toys, and so on. You guys are AWESOME!!
Thank you for your patience with our room/kiddo/teacher changes that came with the new school year. It's going to be an awesome year!
- Thank you for always being willing to help out with any donations we may ask for! We appreciate your support.
Remember there is a suggestion box in the lobby, and we love to hear about ideas to enhance the learning environment for your children.
· Thank you for turning in your physicals on time. It's very much appreciated!
Would you like to donate?
We could use:
- Egg cartons
- Squishy/stress balls
- Is there ever a time when you say to yourself, " I wonder if The Tot Spot would want this"? We could use it in so many ways. You may have babies, but the whole school is yours. Everything can turn into a sensory activity or learning experience. So, before you throw out your junk, ask your teacher if it could be used