Adolesence Brain Development
Understanding The Long Term Effects
Why It's Important to Educators
- So one is aware of detrimental or positive environmental influences on early brain development.
- To be able to explain to parents how early brain development might affect their child's learning
- Educators can have a better understanding why some students learn at different levels
- Educators can have an understanding of how a student's environment may inhibit current learning.
- So educators can group students so that peer tutoring can assist struggling students.