The Parden Pipeline
May 18-22, 2015
End of Year Party at IT'Z Pasadena- May 20
Follow-up Parent Planning Meeting THIS WEDNESDAY at 1:45-2:30
Upon returning from the 5th grade Celebration at IT'Z, we will have a follow-up planning meeting to tie up any loose ends and finalize plans for the 5th grade Awards Celebration at Clear Springs H.S. on May 28th at 6:00.
5th Grade Awards Celebration Thursday, May 28 at 6:00 p.m. at Clear Springs High School
5th Grade Health Talk May 29
Next Friday, Nurse Veenstra will spend time talking to the girls about general health and hygiene. Mr. Wood and Mr. Luna will meet with the boys to present similar information. A permission slip will come home Monday. Please indicate whether or not you give your child permission to be part of this conversation. If the form is not returned, it will be assumed that you give permission for your child to participate. Thank you.
On The Horizon
- May 20: End of Year 5th Grade Party at Itz Pasadena
- May 20: Parent Meeting to Finalize Awards Ceremony
- May 22: Field Day 9-11 am.
- May 25: Memorial Day, No School
- May 28: End of Year 5th Grade Awards Celebration, Clear Springs High School
- June 4: End of the Year Parties
- June 5: 4th Grade Talent Show and Early Dismissal
Don't miss out on last minute reminders, updates or changes at Ross.
Click this link to join our classroom text reminders.https://www.remind.com/join/mrsparden