News of the Week
- Field Day... Our Field Day is Tuesday from 9:00am-11:00am. Please join us if you can! The kids can wear their blue kindergarten t-shirts. Please plan to send an extra shirt and/or clothes for your child that day. There is a water activity and most of them get very wet. It is super cold and uncomfortable to spend the rest of the day all wet!
- Our Room Mom Needs Your Help!!.... Mrs. Brown sent out some information about end of year events, etc this past week and is unsure if parents received it because she has not heard back from many people. If you received it, could you please let her know? And, if you are able to help out with any of the things for the end of the year, please let her know that ASAP. We appreciate your support!
- Butterflies... We have two butterflies that have emerged! We are waiting on our other three! When they have all come out of their chrysalis, we will let them go outside!
- Staff Appreciation Week... Thank you for considering sending in a card, treat, or gift for Mrs. Donna Daugherty, our 'adopted' teacher for Staff Appreciation Week next week. Her favorites list is below! I will ensure all her goodies get delivered; I know she will be beyond thankful!
Please see below for next week's fun countdown activities...
Important Dates! Please Mark Your Calendars and Join Us If You Can!
- 18 Days Left of School!
- Kindergarten Field Day is Tuesday, May 2 from 9:00-11:00am
- End of Year Class Party is Wednesday, May 17 from 11:00am-1:00pm
- Kindergarten Award Ceremony is Monday, May 22 from 9:15am-10:15am
...Skills We Will Work On Next Week...
Reading & Writing
Addition & Subtraction
Science & Social Studies
D is for Dance Party!
New fuzzy friends were given to us by a 3rd grade class
How-to Access Our eClass Page
2) Type in your child's student number (200....)
3) Their password is their initials, the month of their birthday, and the day of their birthday (i.e. mine would be lw1224)
** If content on our page is not loading, but sure to look in your address bar for the security shield and click 'load unsafe scripts' or whatever your wording may be! **