End of Year Celebration!!!
End of Year Celebration @ Pearson Park
Friday, June 5th, 11:30am-3pm
Pearson Park Drive
New Castle, PA
Our Pavilion is Shelter # 1
RSVP: Please RSVP to email@example.com by 5-22-15 with all who will be attending with your group.
Potluck Assignments for lunch. PA Virtual will supply drinks and paper products.
Families, please bring your own main dish (sandwich, etc) and a dish to share according to the first letter of your last name.
No peanut products please!!!!
A – L Salad (Please bring labeled serving dish and utensils.)
M – R Snack (Please bring labeled serving dish and utensils.)
S – Z Dessert (Please bring labeled serving dish and utensils.)
Or bring your favorite family dish!!!!!
60 minutes for LA & 120 minutes for PE
Purpose of Outing: Social and Educational
1) Students will participate in team sports and learn cooperation and conflict resolution
2) Students will learn team building skills and cooperation
2) Students will mingle with other students and form connections
3) Families will meet and connect with other PA Virtual families
* An adult chaperone must stay on-site for all PA Virtual events.
* Shoes must be worn at all times.
* All PA Virtual events are smoke-free.
* Pets should never be brought to PA Virtual events.
* To limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PA Virtual event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
* In consideration of our students with allergies, please refrain from bringing balloons or food containing nut products.