Hosted By: Kelley, Sullivan, and Quintin.
Saturday, Sep. 27th, 3:30pm
2752 Woodstock Ct
Green Bay, WI
- RSVP: Text (920) 659-4328, (920) 712-1474, (920) 634-7729.
- Things to bring along: Anything you want to bring is acceptable (EXCEPT DRUGS OR ALCOHOL!) But what's recommended is a lawn chair of some sort, any snacks (for yourself or the party).
- Sullivan does not want any gifts, your arrival will replace that. But if you so desperately want to, you can bring some chips or a 2 liter bottle of any drink.
- Morning rain is expected please do not let 10am showers discourage your arrival
- Be prepared for a cool evening, as we are not Goodwill and will not hand out free sweatshirts
- Allergies is super important to us, all snacks will be peanut free and some will be free of gluten (foods will be labeled). The best way to avoid a hospital trip is to bring your own snacks for yourself.