EBSCO Password Changes
Effective 7/15/21: All TexQuest participating district EBSCO passwords ending in a number and symbol will have the number and symbol changed from 20! to 21!
- To make this change, access to the Navigator may be interrupted between July 1 and July 15.
- TexQuest Navigator password will not change.
- You may receive a password expiration/reset email from EBSCO in June - PLEASE DISREGARD. EBSCO will update all participating TexQuest districts passwords between July 1-15.
Flyer with additional information can be found at texquest.net/welcome/news.
Celebrate Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month with TexQuest Resources!
- TeachingBooks - Visit the Asian/Pacific American Collection and access the many resources available for each book like author interviews, name pronunciation videos, book guides, activities, and lessons.
- EBSCO - Read up on the Asian American experience, K-8 Collection and High School
- Visit the topic pages in Gale for a variety of resources - Gale in Context Middle School and Gale in Context High School
- Learn360 - Listen to an Asian American family's story in Good Luck Soup
- Britannica- Elementary and Middle
- ProQuest has a variety of current resources to include news articles, magazines, and websites
End-of-Year Activities and Summer Reading
ProQuest has a great section on Countries, State, and Provinces. Learn about countries you wish to visit someday or start planning that summer getaway!
Need a whole class read to wrap up the year? Or, want to build your list of books for summer reading and include permalinks for easy access? Visit EBSCO eBooks and get started!
Visiting a national park or another state this summer? Why not learn more about your destination by visiting Britannica!
Statewide Virtual Learning Conference: Digital Resources for Educators
Join TexQuest Support for FREE virtual training for all teachers, curriculum coaches, librarians and technologists!
Find resources to use in your virtual classroom for presentations, projects, accommodations, self selected reading, research, and inquiry! Join us for a full day of virtual TexQuest training. Attend sessions where you'll get to know the TexQuest digital resources, partially supported by the state of Texas and available to students, educators, and parents in participating K-12 public and open-enrollment charter schools.
July 27, 2021, Elementary Focus, Session #76638, Agenda with Registration Link
July 28, 2021, Secondary Focus, Session #76641, Agenda with Registration Link
TexQuest Basics Statewide Virtual Training Sessions
Want to learn the basics of TexQuest from each of the providers or need a detailed review? Join us for an overview of all things TexQuest. Trainers from each provider will provide "how-to" instructions for their resources and show where to find educator support.
TexQuest Basics-Elementary, August 5, 2021 Register in Connect20
TexQuest Basics-Secondary, August 6, 2021 Register in Connect20
Want to increase your TexQuest knowledge? We have multiple training opportunities available to all TexQuest participants. Visit our Training Calendar for more information.
TexQuest Integration, Training, and Promotion
Complete this quick form : IPA Integration Form
Your entries will be shared on our website. We will be sure to give you credit!
The Texas State Library and Archives Commission administers all aspects of the TexQuest program and is responsible for the selection and coordination of all TexQuest resources, as well as district invoicing.
Education Service Center, Region 20 serves as the TexQuest Support Center and is responsible for help desk, technical assistance, outreach, communication, and training to support the program.