#4TDW Conference Wednesday Line Up
NEWSLETTER, volume 8
- All session times are EASTERN STANDARD TIME.
- Please do not enter rooms until 30 minutes before the session start time.
- Can't make a session? All webinars will be recorded, archived, and available on the conference website next week.
WEDNESDAY, October 14, 2015
Featured Speaker: Andrea Zellner, Teacher Consultant, Red Cedar Writing Project
Join this webinar
5:15 - 6:15 pm EST Using Digital Think-Alouds to Reflect on Writerly Choices
Featured Speaker: Amber White, Teacher Consultant, Saginaw Bay Writing Project
Prof. Troy Hicks, Ph.D., Central Michigan University
PLAN TO ATTEND A SESSION? TWEET ABOUT IT! Sign up here to be a designated tweeter.
We Need Bloggers about Digital Writing in K-12 Communities!
The Digital Writing in K-12 Communities Blog Carnival seeks to open conversations about the ways digital writing is taught, encouraged, and facilitated in K-12 classrooms.
We encourage you to submit a post about your conference experience, a commentary of teaching digital writing, a lesson or an example illustrating the way digital writing plays a role in your classroom or school. Check out the first couple of posts to see what it's all about.
The blog carnival is hosted by the Sweetland Digital Rhetoric Collaborative at University of Michigan, the 4T Virtual Conference on Digital Writing and the Michigan Teachers as Researchers Collaborative.
Evaluation Form Links for Tuesday Sessions
- Panel: Building a Bridge Between High School and College Writing
- It’s the Process--Not the Product: Improving Student Research with Digital Organization
- How Can Digital Spaces Change & Enhance Our Thinking about Informational Writing?
- The Promise & Pitfalls of Strategies Instruction for Students Engaged in Complex Inquiry-based Activities Online evaluation
Filling out session evaluations makes you eligible for door prizes from Explain Everything, Write About It, and Zaption.