-Nature of Work-
Duties You Preform?
- Help build self-esteem in clients
- Provide counseling to clients
- Provide information on shelters and government services
- Inform victims of abuse their legal rights
- Raise awareness for mental and physical abuse
- Health and education centers
- 9-5 hours
- Able to deal with people in distress
- Sensitive, compassionate, and patient
Best Parts of This Career?
- You get to help people build self confidence
- Know you get to make people's lives better
- Helping people because you can make a difference in people's lives
- Persuading and motivating people because everyone needs a supporter in their lives
How Much Does This Job Pay Per Year/Hour In Michigan?
- $12.00-$25.00/hr and$26,000-$70,000/year