AIESEC SLO MKT
Spring Week 6 Updates
Hello My Homies!
Hope you all are killing week 6!
There is only 3 weeks left for MKT this quarter and we are gonna end with a bang!
Recap from yesterday's FM:
1. Values! It was a fun activity & it was great knowing what everyone value and what's important to you.
2. We will collaborating with External Relations (ER) from now until the end of the quarter to get those EPs!
3. Here is a break down of what we are going to be doing for the next 3 weeks:
Week 6 (aka this week):
- PLEASE SEND OUT EMAILS!
Please ask the professors to forward our Smores email to their students. I will forward a template to you. Send out 5 emails each!
- PITCHES - Classroom Pitches! Everyone please do minimum of 2 pitches per week!
- Lemonade Stand outside of the Library
Thursday May 12
10 am - 2pm
**Shout of to Taryn for booking this!
- Continue to send out 5 emails this week!
- Pitch in 2 classes!
- Fishbowls Tuesday & Wednesday 11-2pm
- Karen from CLA has connection to classes we can speak to!
- Ivy's Balloon Idea! (Let's make a plan now!)
- Go to greeks & clubs for pitches
- Continue emails & pitches
Week 9: TBD
Week 10: TBD
Taryn - Stakes & Lemonade Plans
Natasha - Blog collection, newsletter (send out 5/8), regular fb posts
Patricia - Testimonials
Max - Plans for oGT/ meet with Winston & contact OCOB
Ivy - Plans with oGT & Water balloon plans!
Please book me for 1:1 for next week! They will be approximately 30 minutes long! Also let me know where you wanna do it! Doesn't have to be on campus if ya don't want to!
Book me at by Friday 9am: cltruong.youcanbook.me
Operation: Get Da People
Here some updates on how we are doing:
APRIL 1st - May 4th
oGC: 18 EPs
oGT: 11 EPs
Total Matched People:
10 People for oGC!
5 People for oGT!
That's 15 lives y'all! That's a big deal! :D
We are getting there y'all! But we are gonna need to keep the up momentum! Let's do this!