Teacher Sponsors: Ms. Hartfield and Ms. Higgins
Wildcat Council is a leadership/student council club. Students identify problems in our school and work on solving those issues. We also pick a community problem each trimester to help improve. Our club's purpose is to have the students become more aware of problems in their community, problem solve those issues, and educate their peers to cause change.
Sign up has begun
Meeting times to be announced
Community Builders is a large scale structured recess time that occurs once a month. It provides all grades 1-5 students an opportunity to participate in group recess activities to promote more socialization, play, and fun for all!
- Grades 1-5
- Sign ups will begin soon in school
- Grade 5
- 15 minutes at the beginning of the school day
- Sign up's were in the spring. Contact Mrs. Briggs at email@example.com if you are interested in joining!
- Grades 3-5
- Sign up's and permission slips have been distributed
- 4th and 5th graders will meet every Thursday. First meeting date will be 9.19.19 in the Windsor art room.
- 3rd graders will meet every Tuesday and the first meeting date will be 9.17.19.
- September-December (first session)
- One hour after school from 3:35 PM to 4:35 PM.