Minutes of the department meet.
Date : December 23, 2015.
Time : 12 Noon
Venue : Sector 35, Chandigarh
Present : Natasha, Radhika, Sanyam, Gurleen, Shubhangi, Miral, Ayushmn and Srishti.
Absent : Aditya, Anupriya, Lavish, Tarannum, Urvi, Mugdhaa, Vishruti, Gaurav, Namrata, Manas and Shubham,
Note : You guys missed something really cool !
- So it all started with beautiful checkins.
- Secondly we talked about small win and those small ones lead to a big one.
- It is important to appreciate our small wins.
- These small wins will also lead to us being better beings.
- We talked about Inner work life and progress
- What progress means to us!
- Importance of consistency in anything you do.
- Working together as a team will fetch you more than working individually.
- "I will work later" is the biggest enemy of success.
- Also we talked about why we are not working together as a team and not analyzing the importance of us being here.
- Then we evaluated, why we are not working to our full potentials.
- We also heard a case study of how barcelona stood up by working on consistency and team work.
- We heard about our VP, Natasha's AIESEC journey.
- We mentioned our biggest learnings so far in AIESEC.
- We also talked about our reason of joining AIESEC.
- We had a very nice test to take but then we couldn't due to short time.
- And that is how we ended this awesome meet.