AIA NSW LOTTIE MARAMIS SCHOLARSHIP
Supporting Yr 12 students to study Indonesian at University
Are you a Year 12 student planning to study Bahasa Indonesia at university?
The Australia Indonesia Association of NSW is offering one Yr 12 student a $500 cash scholarship for study material, participation in Indonesian related activities or as a contribution to an in-country experience.
Eligibility criteria. The successful student will:
- Demonstrate commitment to Indonesian studies at University (and subsequent enrolment at University).
- Demonstrate participation in Indonesian language and cultural activities.
- Complete the application form which will be reviewed by a panel
- Be nominated by the Principal
- Agree to attend an AIA function to share how the Award was used to further their knowledge of Indonesia.
- Download the application form.
- Email the completed application and supporting documents to: email@example.com. Closing date for applications is Friday, 19th September, 2014.
For further information please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Australia Indonesia Association (AIA) was founded in 1945 to encourage cultural exchange and to promote friendship and understanding between Australians and Indonesians.
The Lottie Maramis Scholarship was launched in 2012 and is named after our enthusiastic Patron, Charlotte (Lottie) Maramis (1927 - 2012). Lottie who was involved with the AIA since its inception in 1945 was a great believer that education underpinned understanding.