Week of June 6, 2016
Thank you all for making the first ever Mix it up Day successful! I am so glad that we all remained positive for the students and participated in such a great event. Thank you for your flexibility and cooperation throughout the process.
This will be held on Friday June 10. A detailed schedule and information about coverage will be discussed at the faculty meeting. If you have not already done so, please place your students into groups on the Google Sheet we sent out.
If you participated in the preschool/kindergarten skit last year for superhero day and still have your costume please email me.
Report cards will be open for grades to be entered from Monday June 6- Wednesday June 15 at the end of the school day. Please have all grades entered by then.
As you know we added on two additional days at the end of the year, please take note of where they fall on the 6 day schedule:
June 17- Day 3
June 20- Day 5
What is Happening This Week:
Report cards are open all week for grades to be entered.
- Morning Announcement auditions will be taking place.
- 2:15 PM- Student Council Meeting in APR
- 7:00 PM- PTA Meeting, All new officers and Student Council E Board will be sworn in
- 10 AM- Field Day Grades 3, 4
- 9:15 AM- Kindergarten Field Day
- 10:30 AM- Preschool Field Day
- 3:20 PM- Faculty Meeting in the Library
- 6:30 PM- Book Club @ Berkeley Library
- 9:00 AM- Student Council trip to Skyzone
- 10:00 AM- Grades 1, 2 Field Day
- Marking Period Ends
- Superhero Day
- Spirit Day- Dress like a superhero